The Search Committee for the UP School of Statistics Deanship shall receive nominations from August 1-7, 2019. Please submit the following documents both in printed form with original signatures and, when appropriate, as soft copies in USB drive:
- Nominator/s’ signed nomination letter containing the justification for the nomination. The current contact details of the primary nominator should be included.
- Nominee’s summarized curriculum vitae in a maximum of three (3) pages.
- Nominee’s signed letter of acceptance of the nomination, stating willingness to serve as Dean of the UP School of Statistics
- Nominee’s vision and plans for the School
All letters/nominations shall be addressed to:
Dr. Michael L. Tan
Chancellor, University of the Philippines Diliman
Nomination- Deanship of the UP School of Statistics
Dr. Grace T. Cruz
Chair, Search Committee for UP School of Statistics Deanship
Room 236, West Wing, Palma Hall, Roxas Ave. corner Roces St., UP Diliman
Who May Nominate:
UP School of Statistics faculty, REPS, administrative staff, students and alumni; others from outside the institution, interested candidates
Who May be Nominated:
The nominee must possess the following basic qualifications:
- Filipino citizenship
- Commitment to academic freedom and the values and ideals of the university
- Distinction or outstanding academic credentials in the nominee’s chosen field of expertise which should be along the lines of the School’s disciplines or fields
- Leadership qualities and administrative or managerial capability
- Willingness to serve
- Recognition of resource generation as pivotal role in the job
The nominee need not be a faculty at the time of her/his nomination. Should she/he be appointed, she/he must have a faculty appointment.